Asset Servicing develop market-innovating products, and are considered to be the market benchmark for client asset security.
Asset Servicing received Top Rating in 2007, 2008 and 2009 in the Global Custody Agent Bank Survey.
RBC Dexia Investor Services offers a complete range of investor services to institutions worldwide. Our unique offshore and onshore solutions, combined with the expertise of our 5,400 professionals in 16 markets, help clients grow their business and sustain enhanced performance through efficiency improvements and robust risk management practices.
Equally owned by RBC and Dexia, the company ranks among the world’s top 10 global custodians with USD 2.3 trillion in client assets under administration.
Our complete range of investor services is supported by:
- a worldwide network of offices in 16 countries on four continents
- award-winning European transfer agency capabilities
- fund administration services in 14 global markets
- strong credit ratings: Aa3 (Moody’s), AA- (S&P)
- more than 100 years of experience in institutional financial services
- products and technology that meet our clients’ evolving needs
- top ratings for client service in industry client satisfaction surveys
RBC Dexia’s innovative solutions include global custody, fund and pension administration, shareholder services, distribution support, securities lending and borrowing, reconciliation services, compliance monitoring and reporting, investment analytics, and treasury services.
For further information about our services, please contact Michael Bonhote, Regional Head, Sales & Relationship Management on 02 8262 5012.