Australian Retirement Trust has appointed Andrew Fisher as head of investment strategy, while head of strategy for QSuper portfolios Damien Lillicrap has left the fund to pursue other opportunities.
Additionally, a head of investment resilience and planning role has been added to the leadership team, which will be advertised next week.
The updated investment team is structured as follows:
- Deputy CIO – Charles Woodhouse
- Head of investment strategy – Andrew Fisher
- Head of capital markets – Herbert Chang
- Head of sustainable investment – Nicole Bradford
- Head of global real assets – Michael Weaver
- Head of private corporate assets – Elizabeth Kumaru
- Head of public markets – Greg Barnes
- Head of investment resilience and planning – to be advertised