Entries are now open for the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards which have evolved to embrace input from key industry stakeholders, whose experience and expertise will be integral to identifying the best funds across a number of categories – including Super Fund of the Year and Pension Fund of the Year.
The aim of the awards is to celebrate excellence, and to encourage all funds, their staff and suppliers to strive towards the best possible outcomes for members, in all aspects of their funds’ activities. Vanguard Investments is again the awards’ major sponsor, continuing its involvement with Conexus Financial from previous years.
We are seeking nomination for the following awards:
- Superannuation Default Fund of the Year
Including MySuper products
- Pension Fund of the Year
- Member-engaged Offering of the Year
- Superannuation Fund of the Year – small fund
Open to funds with assets of less than $5 billion
- Superannuation Fund of the Year – medium-sized fund
Open to funds with assets between $5 billion and $10 billion
- Superannuation Fund of the Year – large fund
Open to funds with assets of more than $10 billion
- Chief investment officer of the Year
- Superannuation Fund of the Year – Judges’ Choice – Selected from nominees in small, medium and large fund categories
- Innovator of the Year – Judges’ Choice – Selected from nominees in all categories
To nominate your fund, fill out the entry form provided at http://www.conexusfinancial.com.au/superawards/
Nick Sherry, chair of the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards selection committee, says the 2015 Super Fund of the Year Awards Evening coincides with a critical period of change and development for the superannuation industry.
“We have started to enter a new era for superannuation funds, with MySuper and various arrangements around that, as well as the Future of Financial Advice (FoFA),” he says.
“Therefore it’s useful to see how funds are responding in that context, and the awards in May next year are important in that new era.”
Participation in the awards is open to all industry, retail and corporate super funds – entry is via nomination.