There are a few places left for one of the biggest institutional investment conferences of the year being held at the Balgownie Estate Vineyard, Resort and Spa in Yarra Glen, Victoria next week.
The Fiduciary Investors Symposium is open to buy-side representatives of institutional investment teams or boards and to investment consultants who work with such investors. It runs from the evening of November 16 to early afternoon on November 18.
Highlights of the conference include:
- An explanation of how the Future Fund has expanded its risk analysis process to include refined metrics for market exposure, liquidity and factor exposures to inform tactical asset allocation.
- The first ever presentation from the newly enlarged TCorp by Mark O’Brien.
- A four strong CIO panel, telling how they are investing in a low-return world.
- Mark Delaney detailing how AustralianSuper defines diversification.
- A new proposal for an industry-wide definition for determining what is a defensive asset.
- A presentation from the chair of the UK government’s working group for the “defined ambition” / CDC project.
- 24 chief investment officers in attendance.
For more details and to register, go to www.fiduciaryinvestors.com.au
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected]