Entries are now open for the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards 2019.
The focus of the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards is to honour funds that offer products and services that will ultimately lead to better retirement outcomes for members.
Conexus Financial is the publisher of Professional Planner, Investment Magazine, and Top1000Funds.com.
The Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards are the only truly independent awards within the sector. There is no entry fee and the winners are decided by a volunteer judging committee that has broad representation from all areas of the industry.
Conexus Financial head of institutional content, Amanda White, chairs the committee.
In recognition of the importance of a robust governance framework, the committee also focuses on this aspect of a fund’s operation.
The other committee members are:
- CalSTRS chief investment officer Chris Ailman
- FEAL chief executive Joanna Davison
- CHOICE chief executive Alan Kirkland
- Financial Services Council chief executive Sally Loane
- Rice Warner chief executive Michael Rice
- Former parliamentary secretary for financial services Bernie Ripoll
Award nominees are assessed across a combination of quantitative and qualitative factors.
Entries are open in the following categories:
- Large Fund of the Year (over $25 billion)
- Medium Fund of the Year ($10-25 billion)
- Small Fund of the Year (under $10 billion)
- Default Fund of the Year
- Pension Fund of the Year
- Member Services Fund of the Year
- Fund of the Year
- Chief Investment Officer of the Year
- Best Technology Offering
- Best Advice Offering
- The Innovation and Transformation Award
- Insurance Offering of the Year.
In addition, a final trophy will be presented to the winner of the prestigious overall Fund of the Year Award.
More details on the selection criteria for each category are available in the pack provided to all entrants. If your fund has not received its entry form, please contact Caitlin Leitch on 02 9221 1114 or at [email protected]
A full list of winners from the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards 2018 is available here.
All of the winners in the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards 2019 will be announced at a gala dinner on February 28, 2018, at Ivy Ballroom, Sydney. For any enquiries, contact Emma Brodie on +61 2 9227 5708 or at [email protected]