Thank you for your support in 2017.
We wish you all the very best for the holiday season and a happy new year.
The Investment Magazine team is taking a glorious two-week break. We’ll be back with more news, features and expert opinion from January 8, 2018.
If you’re looking for summer reading in the meantime, here’s a list of our 10 most popular CIO profiles featured over the last year.
- Statewide Super chief investment officer Con Michalakis is on guard against complacency in markets and is tilting to absolute returns.
- IOOF chief investment officer Dan Farmer concentrates on sweating the big stuff, rather than getting distracted by little issues.
- AustralianSuper chief investment officer Mark Delaney shared how he is putting his stock in maximising the fund’s internal strength and building a global team.
- State Super chief investment officer Richard Hedley is at the vanguard for the deaccumulation challenge as the closed fund manages a long goodbye.
- AMP Capital chief investment officer Sean Henaghan is reaching out to his peers to build an IP network.
- REST Industry Super general manager investment Brendan Casey was calm under fire as he embarked on his challenging new role.
- Colonial First State head of investments Scott Tully is reaping the benefits of the decision to fine tune the fund’s default offering with a Lifecycle option.
- Joint winners of the 2017 Conexus Financial CIO of the Year Award, Cbus Super’s Kristian Fok and Trish Donohue, shared insights into their winning partnership, before Donohue announced her departure in August.
- MTAA Super executive manager of investments Philip Brown is embracing growth after steering an impressive turnaround of the investment team’s governance and performance.
- AustSafe Super general manager investment Simon Mather is looking offshore to harvest a world of returns for the rural fund’s members.