Hear leading health specialists and super fund representatives speak on ways to improve mental health in the workplace in a live webcast in the afternoon of Monday, October 14.
Mental illness is a significant contributor to increasing insurance claims and the webcast is aimed at proposing methods that can reduce this rise.
The event, created by CommInsure and Conexus Financial, is taking place in Melbourne and includes the following speakers:
• Damian Hill – chief executive, REST Superannuation and chair, SuperFriend board of directors
• Jocelyn Furlan – chair, Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
• John Mendoza – director, ConNetica and former chair of the National Advisory Council on Mental Health
• Rev Graham Long – pastor and chief executive, The Wayside Chapel
• Linda Winterbottom – senior rehabilitation manager, CommInsure
• Colin Tate – session chair and chief executive, Conexus Financial
The event can be watched from the comfort of your office or home at http://www.webcasts.com.au/comminsure141013/
This will be an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to submit questions to our panellists via the online portal.
This event is not to be missed so register now to participate.
The only necessary requirement for you to join the webcast is a recent version of Adobe Flash.
Adobe Flash Player11 and up (latest version preferred).
Click here to check your version of Flash.
Click here to update or install Adobe Flash Player.
Please click here for a further description including browsers and operating systems.
If you are viewing this webcast on an iPad, please click here: to download Puffin Web Browser. You will have to view the webcast in this browser rather than your default browser.
If you experience any technical difficulties please call Redback Support on 1800 733 416