In this session, four fiduciaries discuss the questions being asked around the virtual committee tables, redefining the responsibilities of super funds, decision-making in a time of immense disruption, and ensuring best practice governance in a crisis environment.
- Anne-Marie Corboy, independent director, chair, Telstra Super
- David Hartley, investment committee, Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund
- Naomi Edwards, independent chair and investment committee, Tasplan
- Gerard Parlevliet, investment committee chair, Prime Super
- Moderator: Colin Tate, chief executive, Conexus Financial